Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want you, I want you so bad... Beatle Juice

Thanks to my pal Kirsten for scooping this out! These are fictional Beatles juice cartons featured on the blog "Serious eats". I don't think I'd trust Mango Starr...he looks shifty.

Of course these are fake...but imagine if they were real. I know the stoner guys down at my local Jamba Juice "invented" a drink called the "POMMA Cartney", which was totally awesome. They were trying to get corporate to pick it up. But, I think the old pommegranite doesn't just allow his name to be slapped on any old piece of junk...or super delicious frozen drink.

But, because I'd really like for those juices to exist, along with some specialty juice blends like "Rice where a wedding has been" Milk and "Marshmallow Pie" Shakes (only to be drunk by rocking horse people, of course), the song of the day is "I want you (she's so heavy)." I really want a Pomma Cartney right now...but, since that concoction is like 200 percent of your daily fruit and sugar allowance, you'll be heavy if you drink too many of em.

2 comments:

  1. "For No One" came on my iTunes earlier today. That's one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Beatles fan! I wanted to share this video with you. Its been geeting allot of attention on the internet and I think u might like it! enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eveq1peIXz0

    ReplyDelete